Click the tabs above if you need more info about these forms and why they must be filled out.
Technical Event Services Agreement
DIRECTIONS FOR COMPLETION
REQUIRED FOR ALL CREW MEMBERS IN 2016
(this is one time only form – once your crew member has completed and signed, you are done)
Background Information – FPA, Ltd. DBA Fireworks Productions of Arizona was audited by the Department of Economic Security – Unemployment Insurance Division in October 2015 regarding our Contract Labor. Your crew members. As a result of the audit yet another form of paperwork is required. In a nut shell, by signing this agreement your crew members are agreeing to be classified as contract labor.
- This PDF form is electronic and fillable form – if possible forward this form with these directions to you crew members and have them complete form, date, sign and email back to you. You can email completed form back to us. It will be legible if they are able to complete electronically.
- If they are not able to complete electronically, then print form and have them complete form, date and sign – make sure their handwriting is legible! You will turn in to FPA with all your required paperwork.
EPQ FORM – DIRECTIONS FOR COMPLETION
REQUIRED FOR ALL HEAD PYROS and CREW MEMBERS IN 2016
(2016 is a BATFE renewal year)
Every three years we are required to renew our BATFE licenses. The Safe Explosives Act, which was enacted on November 25, 2002 requires that we submit with our application completed Employee Possessor Questionnaire (EPQ’s) for any employee that has actual or constructive possession of explosive materials during the course of his employment. The new law also requires ATF to conduct background checks on all employee possessors to determine whether such persons are, or are not, prohibited from possessing explosive materials. ATF will notify employers in writing or electronically of the result of each background check and will supply employees with “letters of clearance” where appropriate. If ATF determines that an employee is subject to an explosives prohibition, ATF must provide information about the determination and appeal procedures.
Attached is the EPQ form for your crew members to complete and return back to me with your show paperwork.
- This form is electronic and fillable form – if possible forward this form with these directions to you crew members and have them complete form, print, sign and return to you. It will be legible if they are able to complete electronically. If they are not able to complete electronically, then print form and have them complete form – make sure their handwriting is legible! You will turn in to FPA with all your required paperwork. We only need the first page back, not the direction page.
- Complete ALL questions 1 -13, 17a and if applicable 17b, 18 – 25.
- Sign ONLY the first signature line. We have already dated the form – do not change the date!
- Head Pyros – you may scan and email the completed and signed forms back to us if that is more convenient for you. If you choose to do this, please save scan in a PDF format. BATFE will not accept a JPG format.